Everyone wants to know more Robert Mac. In fact, throngs of people chant it so loudly during my lectures—Know more Robert Mac! Know more Robert Mac!—that I’m forced to cut them short and escape through labyrinthian exits for my own safety.
Know More Robert Mac is also the unofficial Robert Mac fan club (of which I am both Vice-President and Treasurer). Show how much you care: go to the KMRM Facebook page and click “like.” That should keep you in the loop of anything that gets posted there, depending, of course, on what your Facebook settings are and what security changes they have afoot. (It really gets confusing after a while, and then—before you know it—they change the rules again! Yeesh.)
Anyway, it’s worth a try.
If you really want to know more Robert Mac—and support a good cause (‘cause I need the money)—buy my CD, which is conveniently titled “Know More Robert Mac.” Are you a fan of Robert Mac? Well, become a Mactivist!
Here are a few things you can do to make me famouser, slightly less poor, or appear in your town:
- Purch. merch. That’s right: buying my things allows me to better feed my family and, possibly, myself. You can get my CD on iTunes.
- “Like” my Facebook fan page and you’ll be in the loop when I have new things to say. Click right here and you’ll Know More Robert Mac.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. What part of that didn’t you understand? You’ll get to see all my videos . . . and more!(Because there are audio clips in there, too.) It’s here.
- Share, share, share. If you see something you like, share the link with your friend. I meant, friends.
- Be a Twit. To get the latest Robert Mac action, follow me on Twitter. The password is RobertMaction.
- Book me for private events. What a great idea! I’ve performed at conferences, weddings, golf tournaments, rock shows, classrooms, holiday parties and laundromats. I can even customize my act so you’ll look great for booking me!
- Call your local comedy club and ask that they book me. They won’t answer my calls, but it’s worth a shot.
- Contact a TV show you want to see me on. Same deal as above, but it wouldn’t hurt trying.
Thanks for your support!