Are you a fan of Robert Mac? Well, become a Mactivist!
Here are a few things you can do to make me famouser, slightly less poor, or appear in your town:
- Streaming Online Shows. I can set up a live streaming show for your friends, family or co-workers.
- Purch. merch. That’s right: buying my things allows me to better feed my family and, possibly, myself.
- Help get me on Ellen. She and I have the same birthday! Please help me get on her show.
- “Like” my Facebook fan page and you’ll be in the loop when I have new things to say. Click right here and you’ll Know More Robert Mac.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. What part of that didn’t you understand? You’ll get to see all my videos . . . and more! (Because there’s an audio clip in there, too.) It’s here.
- Share, share, share. If you see something you like, share the link with your friend. I meant, friends. All my social media platforms are here.
- Be a Twit. To get the latest Robert Mac action, follow me on Twitter. The password is RobertMaction.
- Book me for private events. What a great idea! I’ve performed at conferences, weddings, golf tournaments, rock shows, classrooms, holiday parties and laundromats. I can even customize my act so you’ll look great for booking me!
- Call your local comedy club and ask that they book me. They won’t answer my calls, but it’s worth a shot.
- Contact a TV show you want to see me on. Same deal as above, but it wouldn’t hurt trying.
Thanks for your support!